LEARN HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITH KETO FROM LEANNE VOGEL, BEST SELLING AUTHOR AND KETO EXPERT.
Leanne Vogel is a passionate nutrition and food blogger who learned how to lose weight with keto and started writing programs, recipes, and books around it. She is also a nutrition educator who offers a friendly approach to the often misunderstood fat-fueled lifestyle. Before this, Leanne was always searching for the right kind of diet: a vegan who switched to Paleo who then settled in with the ketogenic diet. She also credits her issue with amenorrhea as to why she decided to not just try the ketogenic diet, but stay with it.
Today, Leanne talks about how she transitioned and settled with the ketogenic lifestyle, her book, and her opinion on diet and lifestyle elitism in the fitness world.
“If what you’re doing isn’t working, change it.” Leanne Vogel
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Her life before she found the ketogenic diet.
- How amenorrhea affected her health and fitness routines.
- Leanne’s ADHD was dramatically improved with the Keto Diet.
- Her opinion on being elitist around a specific lifestyle today versus a few year ago.
- How would she describe the keto diet to someone new to the concept?
- The amazing first time experience of feeding your brain ketones.
- What happened when she went rogue and ate something that wasn’t keto.
- Why the keto diet is not just a 90-day diet.
- Examples of food you can eat from Leanne’s book.
- Understanding what you ate and how it affects your thoughts and feelings is mind-blowing.
- The Keto diet is actually a lifestyle and not a quick weight loss program.
Mentioned in this episode:
Leanne’s Latest Books You’ll Want to Buy NOW:
- CLICK HERE to buy “Keto For Women:A 3-Step Guide to Uncovering Boundless Energy and Your Happy Weight”
- CLICK HERE to buy “The Keto Diet: The Complete Guide to a High-Fat Diet Series”
- CLICK HERE to buy “Fat Fueled:Complete Program & Meal Plan: Uncover Your Best Self by Fueling; and Healing, with Fat and Whole Food-Based Nutritional Ketosis”
- CLICK HERE to buy “The Keto Diet Cookbook”
Connect with Leanne:
Other Episodes on The Keto Diet that you’ll PROBABLY LOVE:
- Is the KETO Diet Good For Weight Loss? Maria Emmerich Says YES But It’s Also Good For Fighting INFLAMMATION Which is BETTER!
- IS THE KETO DIET A FAD, OR A HEALTHY APPROACH TO EATING?IS THE KETO DIET A FAD, OR A HEALTHY APPROACH TO EATING?
- How Women Can Achieve Hormonal Balance With Dr. Anna Cabeca
- Healing Autoimmune Disease With FOOD, Interview with Cristina Curp
- How the Keto Diet Can Help Autoimmune Conditions and Help Women Lose Weight After Age 40
- How to heal Celiac, Crohn’s Disease, IBS and Ulcerative Colitis With Diet & Lifestyle Changes. Interview with Gigi Ashworth.