It is horrifying to me when I finally sit down for 10 minutes to blog and see that the last time I blogged was TWO WEEKS AGO! Perhaps that can tell you how insane my life has become. LOL
In all seriousness, when I last posted, I had just arrived in Boston-- I was there that ENTIRE WEEK and it was JAM-PACKED full of meetings and BAD TRAFFIC. But-- I'll say this, I am so proud of myself for GETTING IT DONE while out of town! BOOYA! I don't have a ton of time right now but I will give you some fast and furious updates.....
This is the hill I ran several times while in Boston. BUT....IN ADDITION TO RUNNING I GOT MY WEIGHT TRAINING IN! WOOT! THAT'S RIGHT KITTENS! Remember I've been saying I've been bad, and I so enjoy going for a run, but I realized in my frazzled state of mind and being distracted and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah -- I was primarily running and no weight training getting done.
NEW FOCUS IS ON HEAVY WEIGHTS. HEAVY. WEIGHTS. BIG TIME. WAIT TIL YOU SEE WHAT'S COMING.
But my immediate goals are, and they are IN PROGRESS!!!!
- Wake up earlier. I'm not gonna go from waking up at 8:30-9am (because I've been going to bed at 1am, yes. I cannot lie!) to 6am immediately. I'm transitioning to earlier each week. Last week I did 8am, this week I'm at 7:30am/7am and next week or so hope to hit 6:30am with an ultimate bed-time of 10pm.
- Workouts in the morning. Optional extras at night.
- MUST HAVE 4-5 DAYS OF WEIGHTS.
- Not limiting my running but no LONG LONG runs (LOL not that I've ever really done more than 4 miles ever!) and always incorporating sprints or intervals etc.
- DOWN TIME.
- EAT!!! FREAKING EAT LIKE A NORMAL PERSON FUELING THEIR WORKOUTS KELLY. Dang. People I hate that I'm THAT PERSON-- that work person that is like forgetting to plan. This will stop. I'm getting better.
- TAKE VITAMINS/SUPPLEMENTS RELIGIOUSLY
I packed my Vitapaks from GNC, My protein powder, my BCAAs, my Pro-Sculpt and my shaker bottle. ;-)
These are the new Zig Kicks from Reebok. I talk about them-- for weight training and running in the babble-on-a-thons below:
And that top that I'm wearing in the vlogs is SERIOUSLY THE BOMB. MY FAVORITE TOP SO FAR EVER FROM REEBOK. Loud love for that. CLICK HERE if you want to get yourself one and OH SNAP TODAY THEY ARE 40% OFF!! BOOYA. I seriously didn't even plan that.
Lastly, here's a little snapshot of my crew and THE AMAZING CREW AT REEBOK CROSSFIT ONE-- they hosted us (FitFluential) and took our Ambassadors through a cool Crossfit WOD:
Photo Courtesy of REEBOK.
Here are some peeks at the WOD:
One last one:
Yes, that sassy little lady is 76 years old and Crossfitting like a boss. What's your excuse? Right? I think of her every time I want to be lame.
I'm off for tonight. Working on balance peeps and having time to blog again. My goodness.
DISCLOSURE: Reebok and GNC are both clients of my company, FitFluential. All opinions are my own but many of the products I mention here were provided for me by these organizations at no cost.